- Aegira says: Come, monk. Walk with me.
- Aegira says: Filthy dogs... the Tideskorn were always merciless thieves and murderers.
- Aegira says: Hmmm. Good flavor, but it's as weak as rainwater.
- Aegira says: I hope Melba is looking upon me now. How long have I waited for vengeance!
- Aegira says: Melba's Storm Brew was the rarest and most desired of her recipes. It was even said that the thunder god Odyn served this brew in his hall of champions.
- Aegira says: Morjirn has the recipe now, but he lacks skill. What you drank at the Gates of Valor was pure sludge. It holds only a fraction of Storm Brew's TRUE power.
- Aegira says: Morjirn, head brewer of a nearby clan, harbored jealousy of my master's skill. He sent a band of raiders to kill her, and steal the recipe.
- Aegira says: My master's recipes were famous for their taste and potency. We used to ship barrels every day. Goldenapple, sweet and crisp. Black Brew, dark and bitter. Woodheart, oaken and bright.
- Aegira says: My master, Melba, taught me everything she knew, including the fighting techniques of ancient vrykul brewer-kings and queens.
- Aegira says: This is the right place. We will find the stolen recipe here.
- Aegira says: Ugh, mother of Odyn! That tasted worse than runehorn curd!
- Aegira says: Yes, now that's strong! But my master's was still better.
- Aegira says: You're about two years too late, my friend. Melba is dead.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.