Nythendra <Guardian of Shaladrassil>
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Nythendra's [Infested Breath] unleashes great gouts of insects and corruption, consuming 50 Energy. When Nythendra's Energy is depleted, she collapses to the ground and [Heart of the Swarm] begins. Once she is fully recharged, her form coalesces and she resumes her attack.
- Infested – Players hit with any source of Plague damage gain a stack of Infested that inflicts 140 Plague damage every 2 sec. This effect stacks.
All applications of Infested are removed once Nythendra completes Heart of the Swarm.
- Infested Ground – Creates an area of corruption that inflicts 11 Plague damage every 1.5 sec to anyone within the area.
- Infested Breath – Nythendra breathes clouds of poisonous insects inflicting 34 Plague damage every sec for 5 sec.
In addition, the breath corrupts the area creating pockets of Infested Ground.
- Rot – Inflicting 34 Plague damage to all allies within 8 yards every 3 sec for 9 sec.
Upon expiring, the corruption bursts from the target creating areas of Infested Ground.
- Volatile Rot – Inflicts up to 140 Plague damage to all allies after 8 sec sec. Allies farther from the detonation take less damage.
In addition, the explosion also forms several patches of Infested Ground.
- Tail Lash – Inflicts 67 Physical damage to players in a cone behind her, knocking them back.
Stage Two: Heart of the Swarm
- Heart of the Swarm – At 0 Energy, Nythedra's form collapses and over 20 sec her influence periodically causes an insect to swell and cast Burst of Corruption 3 times before dying.
- Burst of Corruption – Inflicts 22 Plague damage to all players within 8 yards.
In addition, the toxic residue increases the damage of Burst of Corruption by 75% for 5 sec. This effect stacks.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.