- Anub'esset yells: A feast for my brethren...
- Anub'esset yells: Another one crushed between my pincers.
- Anub'esset yells: Bleed and die, vermin.
- Anub'esset yells: But it is MY destiny to rule Azjol-Nerub...
- Anub'esset yells: Consume their flesh!
- Anub'esset yells: Did you expect me to be a simple obstacle, fools?
- Anub'esset yells: Finally free... and you will NOT imprison me again.
- Anub'esset yells: I cannot hear the Lich King... has he abandoned me?...
- Anub'esset yells: I will crush your bones to POWDER!
- Anub'esset yells: Only scraps will remain!
- Anub'esset yells: Too easy an end. How disappointing.
- Anub'esset yells: You should have died in Northrend.
- Anub'esset yells: Your strength means NOTHING!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Anub'esset attacks the party and calls scarabs and beetles to assist him in battle. Players must quickly eliminate his minions before becoming overwhelmed.
- Mandible Strike – Inflicts 1415250 to 1644750 Physical damage and reduces healing received by 50% for 10 sec.
- Blistering Beetle – On Heroic difficulty, Blistering Beetles will burrow into the fight, fixating on nearby players. When they come into contact with a player or die, they will explode, creating a pool of Blistering Ooze.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.