Lord Victor Nefarius <Lord of Blackrock>
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Ah, Chimaeron, truly a living testament to my scientific prowess. I reworked and twisted his form countless times over the years, and the final result is truly something to behold.
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Congratulations! Allow me to grant you a title befitting the amazing achievement you just performed. Henceforth you shall be known as the "Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent, and Disappointing Minions."
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Get up, little red wyrm...and destroy them!
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Hmm... a shame to lose that experiment.
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Hmm... the Omnotron Defense System. Centuries ago these constructs were considered the Dwarves' greatest technical achievements. With so many counters to each construct's attacks, I'll have to rectify these designs for them to provide me any entertainment.
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: In this world where time is your enemy, it is my greatest ally. This grand game of life that you think you play in fact plays you. To that I say...
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Let the games begin!
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Maloriak, try not to lose to these mortals. Semicompetent help is SO hard to create.
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Mortals that fancy themselves HEROES have entered the Broken Hall. Oh, I do hope this "raid" will amuse me more than the last.
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: This fight has gotten a bit stale; allow me to spice things up!
- Lord Victor Nefarius says: Ah, Maloriak. How gracious of you to finally appear from that quarantine you call a laboratory. What have you got this time?
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.