- Baron Sliver says: Another damned barrier! Watch my back... we'll probably get jumped again.
- Baron Sliver says: Did you hear that? I think something's in that building up ahead. Let's investigate.
- Baron Sliver says: Finally the keystone is ours! Let's head back.
- Baron Sliver says: Finding you strung up like this is a surprise. I would have expected a more... gory... end.
- Baron Sliver says: Fool! Has your mind rotted to dust? The Legion's magic is easily avoided.
- Baron Sliver says: Good, now let's get out of here. The Lich King will be eager to hear of our success.
- Baron Sliver says: I don't care! Slaying the demon is our first priority. Come, we've wasted enough time with this blathering.
- Baron Sliver says: I suppose I owe you one, <name>. I almost had my final death there.
- Baron Sliver says: I suppose you'll be more useful to us alive. Very well, let's be swift about this.
- Baron Sliver says: I'll bring down the barrier. Watch my back!
- Baron Sliver says: Just a little and... down it goes!
- Baron Sliver says: Let's get going. Felguard roam the path ahead. I've kept my distance from them, but with you leading the way, we can fight through.
- Baron Sliver says: Margrave led the previous team that tried to kill Gorelix. I'm surprised he's alive! I didn't think the Legion kept prisoners.
- Baron Sliver says: The barrier's down. Move quickly!
- Baron Sliver says: The Lich King said my partner would be one of the mightiest knights ever known. I assume he was speaking of you? I'll rely upon your skills to get us through this in one piece.
- Baron Sliver says: We're here to slay a demon, not rescue every failure who couldn't get the job done.
- Baron Sliver says: Well... if it isn't Margrave's protege, Dagnar.
- Baron Sliver says: Well... if it isn't Margrave's protege, Minerva.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.