- Archmage Khadgar says: I propose we invite the Horde back into the Kirin Tor. You may not like this idea. Some of my colleagues certainly won't.
- Archmage Khadgar says: I will propose that we invite the Horde back into the Kirin Tor. To certain colleagues on the Council, this will be... controversial.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Please trust my judgment. A world at war with itself cannot stand against the Legion for long.
- Archmage Khadgar says: The Council is already assembled. Let's not keep them waiting.
- Archmage Khadgar says: The Legion's attacks will only intensify. We must do whatever is necessary to bolster our strength.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Your presence is a testimony to the valor of the Horde. To some... that may not be enough.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.