Alonsus Faol <Bishop of Secrets>
- Alonsus Faol yells: I hereby bring the Conclave to order! Together we will bring hope and healing to our allies, and banish our foes into the void!
- Alonsus Faol yells: Now, champion, we shall transform this prison into a temple that will serve as the headquarters of our campaign. This shouldn't take long...
- Alonsus Faol yells: Over here! I think you will approve of the changes we've made!
- Alonsus Faol yells: Yes! Fill it with healing Light!
- Alonsus Faol yells: Yes! It's working! Can you feel it?
- Alonsus Faol says: Behold Saraka, Destroyer of Worlds! Brought to heel after millennia of wanton destruction.
- Alonsus Faol says: Look! <name> has returned!
- Alonsus Faol says: Look! Rødhætte has returned!
- Alonsus Faol says: Once again you have proven your worth, my friend. With the aid of Saa'ra and the power of your weapon behind you, there is no one more capable!
- Alonsus Faol says: Priesthoods from all over Azeroth have agreed to donate time and resources to this new Conclave. We have a singular purpose: the defeat of the Burning Legion!
- Alonsus Faol says: The blade was taken somewhere in northwestern Tirisfal. I've marked a location on your map where you can begin your search.
- Alonsus Faol says: The draenei sought to devise a ritual that could turn the naaru back to the Light. To aid their quest, I called together many priesthoods to work in unison.
- Alonsus Faol says: We are close to success. I believe the weapon you obtained will tip the scales in our favor. If you would step into the main circle, we can begin the ritual!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.