Rensar Greathoof <Archdruid of the Grove>
- Rensar Greathoof says: Come with me to the Seed of Ages, Archdruid. There, we will unlock additional mysteries of your weapon.
- Rensar Greathoof says: Ever have you been a fierce defender of the wilds. The skill with which you wield your ancient weapon proves you worthy to be our champion.
- Rensar Greathoof says: Few things enrage me more than seeing druidic magic perverted. The Darkgrove deserve their fate!
- Rensar Greathoof says: G'Hanir will not last much longer. It must be cleansed!
- Rensar Greathoof says: Good! This seed holds magic from when the world was young. This will prove very useful.
- Rensar Greathoof says: Harpies seek to curse the graceful owls of our forest. Make haste! I pray you're not too late to stop them...
- Rensar Greathoof says: His power had to be contained. You have done well.
- Rensar Greathoof says: I've heard the land cry out, son of Cenarius. The Legion threatens us all.
- Rensar Greathoof says: In our people's more foolhardy days, we experimented freely with the Arcane. Galeorn was brilliant, but the foul magic at work here has rendered him mad. He must be stopped.
- Rensar Greathoof says: Let the Seed of Ages infuse your weapon with power! Watch it grow mightier than ever before!
- Rensar Greathoof says: More than command of magic or prowess in battle, the truest trait of a hero is the willingness to help others. This day proves you have a hero's heart!
- Rensar Greathoof says: Nature's essence flows through your weapon! In your hands, it shall make the dark forces threatening Azeroth tremble! Andu-falah-dor!
- Rensar Greathoof says: Now, through the victories you've achieved and the resources you've gathered, we can awaken your artifact's full potential.
- Rensar Greathoof says: Owlbeasts are fierce guardians of sacred places. But when cut off from the light of Elune, they sometimes turn aggressive. Rescue the dryads from their menace!
- Rensar Greathoof says: The Darkgrove druids have turned the very flora against us! If they go unchecked, more of the forest will fall to their treachery!
- Rensar Greathoof says: The harpies ravage the forest to which they dare to lay claim. Take the fight to them and drive out their infestation.
- Rensar Greathoof says: The Nightmare leaks into our reality like a seeping wound. But you have pushed back the darkness, at least for now.
- Rensar Greathoof says: The Nightmare's assault on the Temple of Elune is ceaseless. We must lend our aid to defend this most sacred place.
- Rensar Greathoof says: The Nightmare's spread has gone further than we thought. I must meditate on this, Archdruid.
- Rensar Greathoof says: The seed will need plenty of air and water. Look for an ideal spot on the hill behind us.
- Rensar Greathoof says: The Stoneblood harpies are using dark magic to turn Acolytes of Elo'thir to stone! Save our noble allies from the harpy curse.
- Rensar Greathoof says: The weapons of old... Yes, they would help indeed! But they are beyond our ability to wield.
- Rensar Greathoof says: To murder those dryads and turn them to monstrous creatures... I did not know owlbeasts possessed such vile magic! It is good you stopped them.
- Rensar Greathoof says: Very well. Your task will not be easy, but I shall do all that I can to aid you.
- Rensar Greathoof says: We can afford to give no quarter to a foe as insidious as the harpies. Their presence is a corruption, and corruption must be purged.
- Rensar Greathoof says: Wormtalon harpies have beset Shadowfen. Thank goodness the survivors fled to safety! If you could recover the pieces of their lives they were forced to leave behind, it would be a great kindness.
- Rensar Greathoof says: You saved the owls from a horrible fate. Nobly done!
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.