- Krosus yells: A life worth less than nothing.
- Krosus yells: Azeroth... must... burn...
- Krosus yells: Come then! Meet your end!
- Krosus yells: Death is a gift, mortal!
- Krosus yells: Embrace agony!
- Krosus yells: Everything you love will burn!
- Krosus yells: I will shatter your world!
- Krosus yells: I'll melt away that courage!
- Krosus yells: I'll pound you to dust!
- Krosus yells: Laughable! A wonder this world survived so long.
- Krosus yells: To ashes with you!
- Krosus yells: Watch your hopes crumble!
- Krosus yells: Will your kind never learn?
- Krosus yells: You will break...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Players encounter Krosus on a broken section of bridge. Over the course of the encounter, Krosus smashes sections of the bridge, forcing players to retreat into a dwindling space. If Krosus is not defeated in time, players will be left with no foothold, and will plunge into the sea and perish.
- Searing Brand – Krosus periodically places a brand on his current target that inflicts 175000 Fire damage every 1 sec. for 20 sec. This effect stacks.
- Fel Beam – Krosus emits a beam of fel energy from one of his hands inflicting 2720000 to 2780000 Fire damage to all enemies within the effect.
- Burning Pitch – Krosus unleashes blasts of molten lava from his shoulders. Each glob of lava inflicts 733000 to 767000 Fire damage to all enemies within 3 yards upon landing. If the Burning Pitch does not impact a player a Burning Ember is formed.
- Slam – Krosus slams his fists into the bridge creating a shockwave that inflicts 2826250 to 3123750 Physical damage to all players.
Players standing under his fists take 2193750 to 2306250 Physical damage. If both fists are absorbed in this way, the damage to all other players is reduced to 1320000 to 1380000 Physical damage.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.