High Justice Grimstone
- High Justice Grimstone yells: But your real punishment lies ahead.
- High Justice Grimstone yells: Good riddance!
- High Justice Grimstone yells: Haha! I bet you thought you were done!
- High Justice Grimstone yells: The Sons of Thaurissan shall watch you perish in the Ring of the Law!
- High Justice Grimstone yells: Unleash the fury and let it be done!
- High Justice Grimstone yells: You have been sentenced to death for crimes against the Dark Iron nation!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
You Shall be Judged!
High Justice Grimstone sentences players to death in the Ring of Law. Players must face randomly selected monsters and defeat them to proceed.
- Opening Statements
High Justice Grimstone first selects a random monster for players to fight in the Ring of Law. Two waves of the same monster type will attack players. Possible monsters appear in the sections that follow.
- Burrowing Thundersnout
- Lizard Bolt – The Burrowing Thundersnout inflicts Nature damage to a player.
- Thunderclap – The Burrowing Thundersnout inflicts Nature damage to all players within 10 yards. Thunderclap reduces the melee attack speed of players by 20% and their movement speed by 55% for 6 sec.
- Disjunction – The Burrowing Thundersnout affects players within 30 yards with Disjunction. Disjunction increases the Fire, Frost, and Arcane damage taken by the player by 50% for 30 sec.
- Deep Stinger
- Cleave – The Deep Stinger inflicts Physical damage to a player and up to 2 adjacent targets.
- Slowing Poison – The Deep Stinger inflicts Slowing Poison to players it damages in melee combat. Slowing Poison slows a player's melee attack speed by 25% and movement speed by 30% for 10 sec.
- Barbed Sting – The Deep Stinger slows the melee attack speed of all players within 30 yards by 50% for 30 sec.
- Dredge Worm
- Venom Spit – The Dredge Worm inflicts Nature damage to a player. Venom Spit continues to inflict Nature damage to the affected player every 5 seconds for 10 sec.
- Poison – The Dredge Worm inflicts Nature damage to a player every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
- Dredge Sickness – The Dredge Worm reduces all attributes of all players within 30 yards by 25% for 30 sec.
- Cave Creeper
- Poison – The Cave Creeper inflicts Poison to any player it damages with a melee attack. Poison inflicts Nature damage to affected players every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
- Web – The Cave Creeper immobilizes a player for 5 sec.
- Creeper Venom – The Cave Creeper inflicts Creeper Venom to all players within 30 yards for 30 sec. Creeper Venom increases Physical damage inflicted to affected players by 30%.
- Final Verdict!
High Justice Grimstone sends out a single, final monster for players to fight.
- Shadow Bolt – Anub'shiah inflicts Shadow damage to a player.
- Curse of Tongues – Anub'shiah forces all players within 30 yards to speak in Demonic, reducing their casting speed by 50% for 10 sec.
- Enveloping Web – Anub'shiah traps a player in webs for 4 sec. Enveloping Web prevents all spell casting, immobilizes the affected player, and slows their melee attack speed by 100%.
- Demon Armor – Anub'shiah is protect by demonic energies. Demon Armor increases Anub'shiah's armor, Shadow resistance, and health regeneration.
- Banish – Anub'shiah banishes a player to the void. While banished, players are immune to all attacks and spells; but they are unable to take any actions.
- Curse of Weakness – Anub'shiah decreases the Physical damage a player inflicts for 20 sec.
- Anti-Magic Shield – Eviscerator surrounds himself with an Anti-Magic Shield that prevents all magic damage for 6 sec.
- Vicious Rend – Eviscerator viciously rends a player, inflicting Physical damage every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
- Shadow Bolt Volley – Eviscerator inflicts Shadow damage to all players within 30 yards.
- Ok'thor the Breaker
- Arcane Bolt – Ok'thor the Breaker inflicts Arcane damage to a player.
- Arcane Explosion – Ok'thor the Breaker inflicts Arcane damage to all players within 30 yards.
- Slow – Ok'thor the Breaker slows the melee and ranged attack speed, spell casting speed, and movement speed of all players within 20 yards for 6 sec. Attack speed and casting speed are slowed by 50%. Movement speed is slowed by 60%.
- Polymorph – Ok'thor the Breaker transforms a player into a sheep for 6 sec.
- Hedrum the Creeper
- Baneful Poison – Hedrum the Creeper inflicts Nature damage to a player. Baneful Poison continues to inflict Nature damage to the affected player every 3 seconds for 24 sec. Baneful Poison stacks up to 3 charges.
- Web Explosion – Hedrum the Creeper immobilizes all players within 30 yards for 5 sec.
- Crazed – Hedrum the Creeper will periodically set the threat of her current target to zero.
- Paralyzing Poison – Hedrum the Creeper stuns a player for 4 sec.
- Gorosh the Dervish
- Dual Wield – Gorosh the Dervish wields a weapon in each hand.
- Whirlwind – Gorosh the Dervish inflicts Physical damage to all players within 8 yards.
- Bloodlust – Gorosh the Dervish increases his melee attack speed by 30% for 30 sec.
- Mortal Strike – Gorosh the Dervish inflicts Physical damage to a player. Mortal Strike decreases the healing affected players receive by 50% for 5 sec.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.