Draw a random Beast card.I would assume it looks for a Beast in your deck and puts it in your hand, effectively drawing a card, filtering Beasts only. But that's what Sense Demons does for Demons, however the spelling is different, more explicit.So, does it generate a random Beast, just like Bane of Doom does for Demons, putting it in your hand instead of summoning it?
As far as 1 drops go, it actually looks pretty good IMO. For 1 mana you get a 1/1 minion, that can eat an x/1, pop a divine shield, absorb 2 mana (due to your opponent using HP), absorb 1+ damage from a minion, etc, while still not being card disadvantage due to the cycle. I mean, without Silencing it it'll replace itself, making it, well, good.The only drawback is that there's some chance you'll get something pretty garbage, making it a 1/1 with a less-than-useful deathrattle attached. Looking at the current beast cards, you could get:Angry Chicken (unless you are running something like Houndmaster, and also find a way to ping it likely without making it susceptible to death, it's simply a 1/1 for 1)Captain's Parrot (even worse than chicken, a 1/1 for 2 that likely won't be doing anything else)Hungry Crab (unless you live the dream and get it against a murlock deck or aggrodin that's running Tidehunter, it's a worse Goldshire Footman)Young Dragonhawk (like Angry Chicken, it needs something like Houndmaster to do anything)Beyond those 4, there are still some cards which are situationally good, otherwise bad, like Ironbeak Owl, Silverback Patriarch and Stonetusk Boar, as well as Core Hound and King Crush which could be too expensive against some decks if you get them, and King Mukla which could be unplayable if you get him too late thanks to the bananas.All in all though - the odds are in your favor that you'll be getting something that's not terrible.
soooo you could get Angry Chicken? LOL #value
Remove Core Hound from the game and this could work.
Just give me my damn Death Knight class already so I can make a kickass Death Knight Rattle Deck!
Wondering if it draws cards like Misha, Huffer ect.
They are tokens summoned from Animal Companion. These are the 12 tokens (uncollectible Beasts) - the Beasts Webspinner can't draw:
Hunter specific===============Webspinner (1 mana)Timber Wolf (1 mana)Scavenging Hyena (2 mana)Starving buzzard (2 mana)Tundra Rhino (5 mana)Savannah Highmane (6 mana)King Crush (8 mana)Neutral=======Stonetusk Boar (1 mana)Angry Chicken (1 mana)Hungry Crab (1 mana)Young Dragonhawk (1 mana)Captains Parrot (2 mana)Bloodfen Raptor (2 mana)Dire Wolf Alpha (2 mana)Ironbeak Owl (2 mana)River Crocolisk (2 mana)Emperor Cobra (3 mana)Ironfur Grizzly (3 mana)Jungle Panther (3 mana)King Mukla (3 mana)Silverbach Patriarch (3 mana)Oasis Snapjaw (4 mana)Stamping Kodo (5 mana)Stranglethorn Tiger (5 mana)The Beast (6 mana)Core Hound (7 mana)1 mana cost x 62 mana cost x 73 mana cost x 54 mana cost x 15 mana cost x 36 mana cost x 27 mana cost x 18 mana cost x 1Chance with mana cost of 1-3 around 70%Chance with mana cost of 4-6 around 30%Chance with mana cost of 7-8 around 5%
Expanding on the above, the mana cost of the beast card drawn:mean of 3.3median of 3mode of 2range of 7By itself, slotting these over the 2s and 3s you're looking for isn't great but combo with other deathrattle cards later in the game could be fun.
You missed Stonetusk Boar from your list.
You're assuming it's evenly distributed. Power of the Horde summons a random Horde warrior, but I don't think it's equally likely to get the legendaries. If anything, I'd say it'd be similar probabilities to drawing one in a pack.
Think I'll run this instead of Irontusk for a bit.
Where will we see next card? There are 16 not yet revealed. We have waited 9 days already.
Next will be the pricing.
I'm looking forward to the Hunter challenge, of a pure deck of webspinners.