Brian, by far =)
Olivia, who doesn't love a snotty little girl?
Stewie is so frakkin' funny !
I would say Stewie, but then i remembered the monkey in the closet, Evil monkey in a closet FTW!
"Ohhhhh noooo!' guy. He's the best. <3
Since I don't watch the show anymore cause frankly its awful now. But when i watched it i liked Bruce y'know the guys that goes "Ohh Nooo"
Has got to be qwagmire! Just because of his inuedos and because in duswallow marsh the map looks jut like his chin :)
Mayor West. Easily the most interesting character on the show.
Peter of course :p
Mayor Bee...that is all
Mine is definitely Adam West! Hahahaha
Greased up deaf guy. Because you know deep down he's your friend.
stewie, of course!
Mayor Adam West ! Most interesting char imo...
I would have to go with Lois. Because she's one of the few rational and even remotely normal people like 70% of the time, it makes it much funnier to me when she starts giving absolutely terrible advice and saying horrible things in that same, calm, rational manner the other 30% of the time.
Peter FTW :)))