- Fleshrender Nok'gar – This fierce Warsong warleader has risen rapidly through the ranks of the Iron Horde, and now commands a battalion of orcish soldiers. From atop his wolf Dreadfang, he surveys their drilling and preparation as they ready themselves to lead a naval assault on Shattrath.
- Grimrail Enforcers – The Grimrail Enforcers are elite mercenaries in the employ of the Blackfuse Company, hired to protect the trains that run through Gorgrond. The trio consists of a Burning Blade swordsman, a goblin engineer, and a shaman who is versed in dark blood magic. The sole threads that bind them are greed and zeal for killing.
- Oshir – Once a savage predator who prowled the Spires of Arak, feared and respected within his pride, the saberon Oshir fell into a Thunderlord snare and was brought to Gorgrond to be broken and trained as an Iron Horde combatant. Not a day passes that Oshir does not dream of tasting his captors' blood.
- Skulloc – The mighty gronn Skulloc represents one of the great successes of the Iron Horde's subjugation of the giants of Gorgrond. Towering over the Grom'kar forces, and fitted with a pair of cannons that would feel at home on any ironclad warship, Skulloc stands ready to unleash destruction at the behest of his new masters.
Scenario: Gorgrond Finale
- Stage 1 – Speak with DurotanSpeak with Durotan.
- Stage 2 – Get to the MachinehouseEscort your group northward, toward the Machinehouse.
- Stage 3 – Goraluk AnvilcrackSlay Goraluk Anvilcrack, High Machinist of the Naval Base.
- Stage 4 – Get to Supply DepotGet to the Supply Depot.
- Stage 5 – Survive Iron Horde OnslaughtSurvive against waves of Iron Horde orcs. Use explosive barrels against them.
- Stage 6 – Get to Central DockGet to the Central Dock so you can board the Wavemurder Barge.
- Stage 7 – Get on the BargeSpeak with Rokk to get launched onto the Wavemurder Barge.
- Final Stage – Destroy the Wavemurder BargeDestroy the Wavemurder Barge.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.