in your browser.
Can't find the answer you were looking for? Just
, or post on our
Selecting a class
- Easily select a class' talent tree by chosing from the class icon at the top, or from the dropdown menu. Clicking on a class' name at the top left of the calculator will open that class' page here on Wowhead, providing even more detailed information!
Adding or removing talent points
- To add points in a talent simply click the appropriate talent. To remove points, you can either right-click (or Shift+click) the talent.
- Click on an empty glyph slot to open a picker window from which you can make your selection. To remove a glyph, simply right-click (or Shift+click) that glyph.
Linking to a build
– Simply copy the auto-updating URL from your browser's address bar.
Tools + Options
- Resets all talents across all trees.
- Clicking the red X at the top right corner of a talent tree will reset all talents in that particular tree. Other trees will not be reset.
Lock / Unlock
- Locks or unlocks the talent build, preventing (or allowing) changes to be made. Linking to a build will automatically lock talents.
– Displays a pop-up text window where you can enter the URL of a talent build made with
Blizzard's talent calculator
. Be sure that you first select the "Link to this build" option in the Blizzard talent calculator so that the URL will be properly formatted for importing.
- Opens up a new, printer-friendly page with a textual representation of your chosen talents. Nice if you want to paste the talents you've chosen somewhere, and would prefer it written out.
- Locks your chosen talents and creates a link to your build. Use this option to easily create a URL to share your build with others!
When the calculator is locked, you can click talents and glyphs to view their corresponding spell or item page.
If you're building a third-party application, you can link to our talent calculator by using Blizzard-style URLs such as:
© 2014 ZAM Network LLC