in your browser.
Goblins & Worgen
Frequently Asked Questions
A Brave New World
Goblins & Worgen
Dungeons & Raids
Tier 11 Armor Sets
Player vs. Player
Spells, Talents, & Mastery
The land trembles, the seas rise, the skies darken, and fires burn throughout all of Azeroth as the Cataclysm shatters the world and ignites the sparks of old wars. The Alliance and the Horde reach for weapons long looked at but rarely touched, as old hatred burns their hearts once more. This time both factions will find unexpected allies as the goblins of the Bligewater Cartel join forces with the Horde, and the proud citizens of Gilneas, now worgen, re-enter the Alliance they left over 5 years ago.
After series of cataclysmic events in the Lost Isles and the Undermine, a betrayal from one of their own trade princes, and open hostility from members of the Alliance, the goblins of the Bilgewater Cartel decide that their relations with the Horde can no longer be neutral. Through the orcs, the goblins enter the Horde, becoming the 6th race to follow the Warchief's leadership.
(1 - 5),
The Lost Isles
(6 - 15)
Best Deals Anywhere
- Always receive the best possible gold discount, regardless of reputation standing.
Better Living Through Chemistry
- Alchemy skill increased by 15.
- Allows you bank access for 1 min. (Awarded by
Message for Saurfang
after the end of the Lost Isles quests)
- Activates your rocket belt to jump forward.
- Launches your belt rockets at an enemy, dealing fire damage based on character level.
Time is Money
- Increases attack and casting speed by 1%.
Swarmed by worgen and infected with their curse, the proud citizens of Gilneas are forced to seek old alliances once again as a new threat looms over the horizon. The Forsaken are invading the former human kingdom through the shattered Graymane's Wall, and only the combined efforts of the Gilnean worgens led by king Genn Graymane, and the night elves of Tyrande Whisperwind will be enough to hold back the wave of undead attackers. The timely appearance of the high priestess of Elune not only saves what is left of Gilneas, but also grants its citizens a place in the Alliance once again.
(1 - 5) &
(6 - 15)
Racial mount: None (
- Increases Nature and Shadow resistances, based on level.
- Activates your true form, increasing movement speed by 40% for 10 sec.
- Skinning skill increased by 15 and allows you to skin faster.
- Turn into your currently inactive form. (Awarded by
Neither Human Nor Beast
- Increases critical strike chance by 1%.
Other ZAM Sites
Final Fantasy XI
© 2018 ZAM Network LLC