Post by Domilera
there a a couple of things i don't get about your spec (refering to the first one you posted)
1) you say you're not a dps, yet you waste 6 points to get more haste (you get all the haste you need from parries while tanking) and to give you melee dps a buff that any shaman gan bring without spending so many talent points
2) endless winter wtf? you don't use Chains of Ice in PvE and you don't need a free mindfreeze if you already have Runic Power mastery (another questionable talent for a tank imho)
i mean, with 130 max RP you have troubles having 20 for an interrupt when needed ?_?
3) no rime? i mean, as frost Obliterate should be your first choice to burn your runes and having a chance to proc a FREE HB should be just great, so why you skip it?
4) hungering cold is a pvp talent. period. You don't use CC in istance and even if you do there are a LOT of better skill to do it and you DON'T use it to spread Frost Fever, so why you get it? same goes with chillbains, you're supposed to stand tanking a boss, not kiting him around to avoid damage (like you could slow any boss at all)
5) blood of the north boosts the damage of your second RP dump (rune strike comes first ofc) and makes your Blood Runes dump refresh death runes for one more OB in each rotation. You can use Blood runes for Blood Boil too if you have troubles in AoE aggro, but you should really have any problem with it and just using it one time to trigger blade barrier after dropping D&D should save even the best AoE dpser from getting aggro
6) acclimatation is just too situational and inaffidable to spend 3 points in it, get a druid or a pally aura and save your points for something better >_<
in the end i just don't get how you tank as frost, from your spec i can't understand if you use OB or not, since you got only half of the talents to boost it, i don't understand how you plan to spread Frost Fever, IT+ Pest? Hungering Cold? what? it seems all pretty confused imho.
i'm sure the spec works, i mean, holding aggro is so easy that just any DK could do it just by using frost presence, but it doesn't seem really functional tbh
you should really get rid of Death Strike (or respec Blood Tanking and start using it with a reason) and start thinking a bit more about OB and HB spam.
i'm a well known supporter of HB glyph with this kind of spec:http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#j0EMZhxx0AbIoc0iost0x:A
but i think even using IT+PS+pest to spread your disease it would work better then yours
you seem a bit confused spending points for some raid buffs, some talents to kite or pvp, some others to boost a spell yet you miss others to buff the same spell
you are a tank, all you should focus to is boosting your TPS, skill all that is about buffing your party, doing pvp or kiting and focus on your main threat spells (D&D, RS, FS, OB, HB) to be effective.
Post by Deepthought
im not ment to dps im ment to tank and most dk tanks on my server use death strike every rotation so leave it alone
Most DK tanks on your server are morons in that case.
Post by Deepthought
Drop Runic Power Mastery and Rune Tap. Put the 3 points in Scent of Blood or Morbidity or Virulence.