Post by Josku
Feeling like your work and/or family responsibilities have drifted you away from raiding? Still think you got something to give for the raiding scene? Look no further, <Life After> @stormreaver-EU might be the guild for you.
We are group of Finnish friends, old guildmates and co-workers, former progress raiders from all tiers from Vanilla to Pandaria. Players have their jobs, kids, wives/husbands, studies and sh*tloads of stuff to do IRL. We might have had our pauses and unsubscribe periods, but our passion for cutting edge raiding haven't yet diminished. Average age of players is around 30 years, leading to very relaxed, intelligent and drama-free guild environment.
The driving force that set things in motion was the Warlords Of Draenor announcement. We aren't lore freaks or RPGers, but we do enjoy good stories. Many of us have been playing Warcraft series since the first game and possibility to experience very important part of lore history sounds promising.
Our recruitment needs are few more players to start progressing through SoO and looking forward to next expansion mythic raiding.
If you felt similarities in your situation by reading above, or felt comfortable otherwise,we are looking for players with following qualities:
- have previous progress raiding experience, preferably from vanilla or TBC era
- active or returning player, both are fine
- passion to perfect your raiding class and role, perhaps have supporting alts for it
- is aged 26 or older (not set in stone - person behind character matters)
- team-player, dedicated attitude and motivation to work towards common goals
- ability to communicate with fluent english (ability to speak Finnish considered as a bonus)
- understand, that sometimes life have to take over - kids may get ill or lengthy work meeting may cancel raidOur raid schedule:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday - 20.15 to 23.15 server time
If we got your interest, please apply via our website or contact us in-game!http://lifeafter.enjin.com/
Johannes - Iísakki, GM of life after