Post by Jezzfuego
Hello Ladies & Gentlemen.
<My Back Hurts> is an alliance reroll project that will end up to become a 10M semi-hardcore raiding guild.
But why reroll when you can play with your awesome-sauce lvl 90? Well, mostly because leveling a character together binds people in a weirdly successful way. Considering that progression in WoW requires a good amount of teamwork, people who are members of a close-knit community stand a much better chance! Plus, a fresh start is always refreshing. We are aiming to form a community not just a raiding guild.
Not interested in raiding? Just wanna have a good time? Casuals are always welcome!Name:
My Back HurtsServer:
Mumble (subject to change)Reroll Start Date:
1/20/2014 12.00 AM (subject to change)Raiding:
Initially we are thinking of having two raid groups, one progression and one more casual/relaxed. Times are not set yet and will be decided by member input.Who we are looking for:
- Players who are seeking a community
- Mature, fun players (18+)
- Players who will commit enough time to the progression of the guild.
- Players that can take constructive criticism
Rules and Regulations:
- Guildies who are talkative, active and helpful. Nobody likes the mute gold farmer.
- Only new characters are permitted (< lvl 10)
- BoA's and RaF are permitted.
- After two weeks of unnoticed inactivity, players will be bumped to "Inactive" status which will be followed by a swift kick out.
- <My Back Hurts> will be a semi-hardcore raiding guild. This means that you will be expected to show up on time to raids, and stay all the way through. You will also be expected to be prepared for the encounters and bring the necessary flasks/pots/whatever.
First of all, there will be no hard caps. I have neither the desire nor the authority to force anything upon anyone. However, there will be soft caps set to provide a guide. It is your own decision to adhere to these caps or not, but do know that adhering to the caps will help keeping the guild together. Soft caps will be set as follows:
- Lvl 60 until 3 days after the launch.
- Lvl 70 until 4 days after the launch.
- Lvl 80 until 7 days after the launch.
Our main focus is to create a community that will enjoy the game together, while progressing in end game content.Officers and Raid Leaders:
- Lvl 85 until 9 days after the launch.
We will have class officers as well as 2 raid leaders. If you are interested, please add me in game (JezzFuego#1504) so that we can have a chat.Interested? Add me in game! (JezzFuego#1504)