in your browser.
Question on RaF and WoW licences?
Return to board index
Just some quick questions I can't find the specific answers to:
1. How do separate WoW accts work under the same BNet login? I have one WoW licence under my one BNet login, and I want to make another acct. Do I make another WoW acct under a different email, then merge the two? Or is there another way?
2. As far as RaF goes, if I DO make another acct and have someone RaF me, do the exp and leveling effects benefit only a specific character, all the characters tied to that WoW licence, or all the characters on my BNet acct?
3. Lastly, are achievements and mounts WoW acct wide, or BNet acct wide?
Thanks in advance.
1. You can make another WoW account under the same email, in the same BNet account.
2. All characters, but only while you're grouped with and near a character of the partner account.
3. BNet account-wide.
In regards to 2, it will only affect characters on the two linked WoW accounts, not the whole B.net account. The normal restrictions also apply - within 100 yards, within 4 levels, in the same party. You also need to be in the same phase usually, etc etc.
Good luck with it.
On a side note here, each Battle.net account can hold up to 8 separate WoW licenses.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
© 2014 ZAM Network LLC