in your browser.
Military Gamers Recruitment-Uldum Alliance
Return to board index
Are you currently serving or have you previously served in the US military? Do you enjoy gaming as a pass time? We want you! Become a member of Military Gamers and experience what you've been missing!
MilitaryGamers.com exists to bring US military gamers together and to give back to those who were willing to give all.
MilitaryGamers.com is dedicated to promoting a healthy gaming lifestyle by providing US service members who share a common interest in gaming a community in which they’re comfortable to be who they are, share their stories, and socialize with those who truly understand where they’ve been and what they’ve been through, because they’ve been there too. We provide our members with guidance and support for member-run gaming efforts throughout dozens of games, from the most popular titles to the obscure. We also provide veterans benefits assistance and PTSD outreach programming as well.
Some brief highlights of our community:
1800+ members, with 95% or more that are current and former US military, with the remaining 5% or less consisting of dependents of our members and foreign military allies of the US that are over 18 years of age who form our Auxiliary, making us the only true US military gaming community of such size and membership composition.
Members that hail from all branches of the US armed forces, of all service statuses, rates, ranks, specialty fields, gender, and walks of life.
100% service-verified US military staff dedicated to supporting our members around-the-clock.
Community-run Game Branches covering a wide variety of games across all major gaming platforms.
Active social media presence including Facebook, Twitter, Twitch.tv, and YouTube.
Gaming industry outreach with the purpose of increasing awareness for our segment of the gaming population, and well as providing direct feedback and advice to developers who can trust that they’re speaking with bona fide US military veterans.
Community-run panels at gaming conventions such as SOE Live, PAX, and E3.
512-slot TeamSpeak 3 server open to our community 24/7.
Many game servers of various types hosted upon request and maintained by demand.
You may contact me at ErikGrajeda#1887 or Homernc.
Been leveling my Priest up from 1 to 90, I'm at 13 right now, but I've also been around doing other things to :D.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Connect with Wowhead:
Featured Game Sites
Final Fantasy XI
Join the world's largest
MMO gaming network.
Sign up now!
Connect With ZAM
© 2016 ZAM Network LLC