Post by Serael
1) When they have lots of crit, Fury warriors are excellent DPS. Before you have decent gear, DPS warriors are better off playing Arms. Their playstyle is quite different to Death Knights.
2) Yes - http://www.icy-veins.com/arms-warrior-wow-pve-dps-guide
3) Honestly I'm not sure, since I don't PvP. I will say that personal skill counts for a lot in PvP, and warriors have a lot of handy items in their toolkit. If played well, there's no reason a warrior shouldn't succeed in PvP.
4) Make a couple of pieces of crafted PvP 458 gear for the warrior once it's dinged, just to boost him into heroics.
5) Yes, yes, and a thousand times, yes.
Post by Zakkhar
Mining would be usefull to level engineering or make some extra gold but other than that it has no uses beside a little stamina boost. If you already have mining on one char on same realm its a complete waste of proffesion slot.
Engineering is useful for any class, but note that most of the "fun" abilities dont work in arena/battlegrounds.
1) Currently warriors are only on average if they are top geared (540+) top raiding guilds (25man) use max 1 warrior for utility and some interrupts. http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/
if you specifically interested in leveling
3) Warriors have been superior at the begining of MoP and have been constantly nerfed with each patch making them worst PvP melee dps class atm.
4) I dont think you should waste time or mats to make low level gear, unless you are wearing really low level items in these slots. Gather up all the honor and JP (you can exchange JP to honor after you get close to cap). At lvl 90 go to pvp vendor and buy 476 epic honor gear for honor (exchange remaining JP for more honor). Only slots you dont have to bother about are waist and boots.
If you are still too low for heroics do some scenarios, especially Arena of Annihilation for 450 ilvl weapon. Than farm some heroics for gear, VP/JP. Exchange all your JP to honor and keep buying honor gear.Dont waste your VP on anything below 522, also dont upgrade anything below 522. Get honored with your isle of Thunder faction (takes one day) and buy epic 476 belt for gold. Follow the Darkspear revolution questline (complete some scenarios) to get 502 ilvl boots.
5) Not as fun as they used to. But i guess it depends on taste. Personally i think death knights are more entertaining.