in your browser.
Best initiate item ?
Return to board index
I am still new in wow but right now i can grind 1500 - 2500 g per h. by follow Tarou guide.
I will start some business later too so gold is not a problem the real problem is info.
I feeling this game have so many confuse info. But still fun Xd
Can u guy recommend me how to obtain best item for pve and pvp in wow ? I got so many details form many site but it
is too confuse about which site can provide a best info for hi end item and also how to obtain it
(Any class i have almost every class in my realm)
1. What is best item should i get as initiate item before grinding heroicdungeon or before enter any useful dungeon for grinding?
2. What is best item should i get as initiate item before grinding honor point and in battle ground and arena ?
3. I also herd some 1 said gold is useless for obtain best pve and pvp item in wow u have to grind dungeon and battleground by yourself for hi end item. is it true ?
I am Tauren druid i realy like to grind for any initiate pve and pvp item for every cha in my realm
1. You need an Item Level (ilvl) of 440 to enter Heroic dungeons and 460 to enter the first LFR (Looking For Raid). You should be close to 440 when you hit 90 if you've been PvEing.
To reach that mark easier you can buy/craft a set of PvP gear, there's an older set at 450 and a newer set at 458 (
Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Dragonhide Robes
etc). Those are pretty cheap on my AH usually. A lot of the factions have some high ilvl quest reward once you reach a higher rep level, but those usually take a while to get.
Once you hit 440 and can do Heroics, generally the fastest way to get into LFR is to grind Heroics for Valor Points, then convert those to Honor Points, and then buy the 476 Honor gear.
Also, there is a 522 Necklace (
etc) available for VP at the Throne of Thunder Quartermaster in Townlong Steps or on the Isle of Thunder which you can buy at Neutral with the Shado-pan Assault.
Scenarios (3-person mini-dungeons) are also a way to get 463 (I think) drops, plus VP.
2. Same as above pretty much.
3. For the most part the best gear comes from raids, or Conquest Points for PvP. So you have to earn these yourself, you can't buy them. But there are a few higher ilvl items which are crafted and you can buy, though they're usually really expensive.
if you can farm 2k gold per hour, you could easily gear up through the auction house lol...
I prefer to just get to 460 ilvl asap using pvp gear, honor gear and 5 man heroic gear and then spamming LFR.
You don't have to set foot in a dungeon or battleground to be at LFR level.
Buy Crafted gear full set(458)
Do the quests leading up to the Battlefield Barrens weekly for your ilvl 502 Boots, Do the Battlefield Barrens weekly quest and if you do not get an item drop then buy one from the AH and combine it with your weekly Mojo.
By this point you should have hit 460 and be eligible to queue for LFR.
If gold isn't a problem and it seems like it is not, then you could easily buy crafted purples, rings, neck, trinket etc from the AH.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Other ZAM Sites
Final Fantasy XI
© 2018 ZAM Network LLC