in your browser.
Different types of Ninjas
Return to board index
So what kind of ninjas do you know?
1. Ninja Puller
2. Ninja (in loot)
(Difference between this and Ninja is that Ninja needs everything that he can equip when Loot w**** needs everything which is epic)
Now are there any other ninjas then these?
Nr. 3 can be expanded to "needs everything because he needs gold/enchanting mats".
4. The ninja tagger. Sometimes encountered while questing or doing dailies, the ninja tagger will use a spell just the second you're about to pull a mob, leaving you to kill it, while he reaps the rewards.
5. The ninja inviter. Will invite you to his guild when you're guildless or to quest with him/her, even though you haven't said a word to eachother. The ninja inviter can also be a part of your guild or friend group, inviting you to a group without explenation and expecting you to complete a task with them.
6. The ninja dueler. Similar to nr. 5, the ninja dueler challenges you to duel him/her. Often, upon declining, the ninja dueler will continue challenging.
7. The node ninja. Will not hesitate to gather/mine the node, which you're killing the surrounding mobs for.
8: Ninja leader: Starts a raid, delcares open role, only to take the item himself and run off when it comes to the drop.
9: Ninja Ganker: Waits a world pvp fight till it's clear that you will win, waits some more, then tags for a HK just as the hordie dies.
10. Ninja Camper (aka the Ninja class or rogue): Camps the graveyards in battlegrounds like warsong gulch and stuns then kills easy targets. Will also stay in stealth then assassinate low health targets to take the killing blow.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Connect with Wowhead:
Featured Game Sites
Final Fantasy XI
Join the world's largest
MMO gaming network.
Sign up now!
Connect With ZAM
© 2016 ZAM Network LLC