Post by arissa
is a 20 man Mythic
raiding guild on Draenor - EU.
Formed back in 2010, after soon 5 years of raiding, we are still going strong! We are semi-hardcore players, however, we take raiding seriously and we aim to combine good progress with a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere. Our goal is to maintain steady progress through end-game content without interfering with our real lives or making the game feel like a job.
Our raiding days are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 19 till 23 server time.
These days and times are fixed and never change. Our current progress is:Highmaul: 3/7 MythicOur previous progress, all done in 25-man, was:Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Heroic (later Mythic)Progress in T15 (pre 5.4):Throne of Thunder: 13/13 HeroicProgress in T14 (pre 5.2):Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear: 3/6 HeroicTerrace of Endless Spring: 1/4 HeroicProgress in the T13 (pre 5.0):Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic
With progressing throughout Warlords of Draenor in mind, we decided to open up recruitment for several classes. If your class is not listed below, but you consider yourself an experienced and dedicated player, you are still welcome to apply!
Join a guild that has had experience with larger teams for many years now and will have no problem with the transition into Mythic raiding!
________________________________To complete our raiding core, we are currently looking for the following:HEALERS (1 OF EACH):* DRUID (RESTORATION) high priority* PALADIN (HOLY) veryhigh priority* PRIEST (HOLY/DISC) high priority* MONK (MISTWEAVER) low priority* SHAMAN (RESTORATION) low priorityTANK (1):* MONK (BREWMASTER) medium priorityDPS (1 OF EACH):* MAGE high priority* DEATH KNIGHT (DPS) low priority* MONK (WINDWALKER) low priority* PALADIN (RETRIBUTION) low priority* ROGUE low priority* SHAMAN (ELEMENTAL) low priority* WARRIOR (DPS) low priority
________________________________What we expect from you:
* Raiding experience (having some heroic raiding experience in recent content is a must, previous experience - a huge bonus, especially if your recent experience isn't that good)
* Gear - make sure you are ready to raid right away
* Exceptional knowledge of the game and your class
* Patience - progress means wiping, are you ready for it?
* Reliability and good attendance - At least 90% at all times. Of course we understand emergencies, but don't let it happen too often
* Be able to use TS3 & have a working microphone
* Stable connection & stable computer - you are no good to us disconnected
* Be mature and be able to handle criticism
* Always come prepared for raids and give your best at all times, carry your own weightAnd now the good stuff, what we can offer you:
* Stable guild with a stable, progress-oriented core of raiders
* Steady progress in end game content - we have been around for almost five years without any breaks! Many of us have been playing together for an extended period of time
* Friendly atmosphere with a mature, social playerbase
* No nerdraging... almost :)
* Feasts are provided during guild raids, the guild bank helps raiders in need
* Alt raids, dungeons etc. outside of raiding times, old content raids, PvP
* Loot system: we use EPGP, sometimes during new content tanks will have priority on certain drops
Our WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Myst/rating.tier16_25
Are you interested in joining Myst? Then visit our website and apply!http://myst-guild.net
Do you have any questions? Contact one of our officers:Guild Master
- Monzita (Monzita#2786)Range DPS Officer
- Huntorz (Huntorz#2992)Healing Officer
- Eolîn (Eolin#2426) Tank Officer
- Lycà (JStrike#2905)Melee Officer
- Jinzoh (Jinzoh#2309)
Post by arissa
We have decided to move to Draenor, as our old server, Lightning's Blade, has been dead for a long time. Our goal on Draenor is to improve our roster, as well as our progress, and so far we love the realm! Do you want to join us and progress through HC's with a group of dedicated, yet friendly raiders? Apply today at http://myst-guild.net