in your browser.
A Real Newbie Question
Return to board index
I have the add on - Auctioneer - how do I activate it? I'm in the auction room and I have no idea how to activate add ons that don't load automatically.
I don't use that addon but I searched google and found this:
1. Open the auction house tab.
2. Type /aadv getall.
3. When the scan completes, mouse over the hidden set of icons just under your mini-map.
4. Select the second option from the right which looks like a magnifying glass. It’s the
5. Select Vendor from search options
6. Put 50 silver as your minimum profit.
7. Using the purchase option, spam it until every item disappears from the list. These items will always net you money, regardless of whether you vendor or resell them.
8. Accept purchase for each and when you are done confirm them.
9. Select the Resale from searches options
10. Put 50 silver as your minimum profit.
11. Sort by quality of items so that white items show up first and select purchase for each item that looks like a good deal. Compare the bid/buyout price with what you think the item will sell for. Be mindful of ridiculously priced items which can trick auctioneer. You can look below the list of items to compare your currently selected item with all others currently on the auction house.
12. If you wish you can do the other quality items as well.
13. Select done.
14. Go to your mail box.
15. DO NOT PASS GO. DO NOT COLLECT 200 GOLD. Just kidding :)-
15. Empty the mail box into your bags.
16. Go to the auction house. Open the auction house tab.
17. Select Appraiser at the far bottom right of your normal auction house tab.
18. For each item, use the first horizontal bar to select the size of each stack to sell. If the item is not that susceptible to flooding you can leave the total number to sell at ALL. If the item is susceptible to flooding, such as rare twink items, then reduce the number you wish to sell at any one time.
19. Select the enable batch post check box.
20. Select the enable market pricing check box.
21. When you have finished every item, shift+control+alt click on the Batch Post button.
22. When all the auctions are finished posting you can close all tabs and you’re done!
I hope this helps you D: I take no credit in it like I said I just googled your question.
Also try going to intereface > Addons
That might take you in the right direction to activate it.
Once again, thank you very much.
The getall and speed scans in all auction house AddOns do not work right now. Blizzard broke something in 5.2. In Auctioneer, there is a yellow >> symbol at the top when you visit an auctioneer NPC. Once clicked it takes 5-10 minutes to scan the entire auction house.
Most of what Orihimewoi said is overkill, and for really advanced users. The default settings are fine for most people.
Also, Auctioneer might not be current with 5.2, but it does work. Click the AddOn button on your character select screen, and in the new window, top right, turn on load out of date addons. Make sure the tick is enabled for any character you want the AddOn enabled, OK, Close. Load the game.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
© 2014 ZAM Network LLC