Post by entropicdragon
I've noticed that the "Used By" tab of some battle pet ability pages have the names of the pets in the wrong language, and when I change the localization they remain in that language.
Only the names of the pets are affected, not their spawn locations nor the mouseover tooltip info.Some random & non-comprehensive examples:
Used By tab stuck in German regardless of what language I set the page to:Perk Up Arcane Storm
Used By tab stuck in English:Call LightningGraspJadeskin
Used By tab stuck in Russian:Bite
I'm using Firefox 19.0.2 on Windows 7.
Addons : AutoRefresh 1.0.2
NoScript 184.108.40.206 (Allowing / disallowing JS on Wowhead doesn't change this bug's appearance.)