Post by Pallyho
Batteries Not Included was formed nearly 10 months ago, with the intention of being a guild open to anyone and everyone on Ragnaros EU. The goal was simple; to level all the way to 90 and clear all raiding content in appropriate gear and at the appropriate level and that is what we did.
As time progressed members came and went and our number reduced to around 15 raiders which is not ideal and is where you come in. We intend to run two 10 man teams for raiding with the desire to progress to 25 mans when the time is right and the numbers are available.What We Can Offer You:
We are more than just a guild and through the experiences we have shared in nearly a year of play time, I consider this guild more of a community and everyone in it as my friends. I understand that this may be a little intimidating but I can assure you, you will be treated as though you have been in the guild since day one.
The guild comprises of many different ages and nationalities, the only thing we ask is that you speak English in guild. Chat in guild and on mumble can get a bit mature at times, so if you are easily offended this may not be the guild for you. The guild is currently run by 5 officers: But this includes raid leaders too.
We like to raid and do so on Mondays and Thursdays. Our loot system is based off of a point system, as is our rotation system for sitting raiders out. Everyone is eligible for gear as long as their point score is good.
Raiding is not the only thing we do however, with ceremonies every level cap raise and intended for each major patch from now on we like to give out awards to members to recognise their contributions. In addition to this we have other things like RBGs, challenge modes, transmog runs etc planned. We have also run general PvP and lowbie PvP, a farming night for raiding mats, alternative game night, scavenger hunts and much more in the past.
We also have a very infrequent ‘podcast’ to keep everyone up to date and interviews with the members to let everyone get to know each other better. The guild is run as a democracy and any big changes or any decisions are transparent. We put them on the forums and discuss them all together before coming to a decision and this works well.Our Goals:
We intend to raid at 90 and clear all content before progressing into hard modes etc. We are a casual guild that likes to progress and experience everything and so as such we are open to FIRST TIME RAIDERS and NEWCOMERS given that the meet they standard requirements for raiding.
Any trouble with your class, ask we have many talented players of all specs within the guild and they will be more than willing to help.What We Require of You:
As I said we are looking to expand and invite new members this guild means a lot to us so we have a few requirements and conditions:
• Be civil and polite to all members, we like to wind each other up and say inappropriate things at times but keep it light hearted (We will not tolerate any maliciousness or attacks on other members)
• If you decide to raid we ask you meet the initial gear requirements and ensure you are gemmed and fully enchanted. Sign up on the guild calendar is a must. For the first tier of raiding if you can enter raid finder your gear is good enough.
• Loot rules are final it’s a number based system and very simple if you’re here for loot you’ll be sadly disappointed (I will not tolerate loot drama we’ve never had it before).
• Flasks/Food buffs/enchants can be pricey we know. We will do a system where if you help to farm mats on the farm night, or provide mats for your buffs or deposit the right amount of gold for those mats we will provide you with flasks/food/enchants. You are free however to buy your own, barter with members etc.
• If raiding, pvping or just in general if you like, please have mumble and the right addons (Omen and DBM being the most important) installed. We do not require people to talk but it is pretty fun to do so at times so feel free to jump straight in.
If you are interested please visit our website: www.batteries.enjin.com
and make an application or to ask any questions. Feel free to /w me or any of the officers in game just do a /who batteries and ask anyone online if an officer is around.
Currently looking for an extra tank or two with dps os (warrior, paladin or bear), healer 1-2 (have no holy paladin or priest would be sweet too) and a few DPS for the second 10 man (Melee DPS or ranged currently have no Boomie, WW Monk, ret pally or rogue). Just to note we are starting to get heavy on the ranged side and we do not need anymore mages.
While we put together a second 10 man, we will be rotating people in and out of the raid so everyone gets a shot at all of the content. It is getting very close though we had over 20 people online on a sunday so that second 10 man is only a few weeks away.
Post by Pallyho
at what time do u raid ? (:
Hiya Emataz, currently raid times are 20:00-23:00 server time :)