Post by callaleoIV
Fireside of US Kilrogg - A Small West-Coast Social Guildhttp://firesideguild.comhttp://www.youtube.com/firesideguild
<Fireside> is a small social guild that has a single 10m raid team. We have a total of 11 full time slots on our roster and 3 part time slots on the roster. If more than 10 people show up on a raid day then we rotate with each other to make sure that everyone can raid that night. We are in the market for a full-time ranged DPS who is able to commit at least 5 out of our 6 raids per month. Someone who can meet gearing deadlines that are set out for the raid team, who maintains their toon with care, and keeps up on their enchants. We would like for you to fit in with the current culture of our team as we are all here to have fun. Here are some more details for you to peruse:
Raid Team Specs:
- Type: 10m
- Slots: 10/11 full time members, 3/3 part time members.
- Schedule: 6:45pm - 9:30pm pacific time Fridays and Saturdays with one weekend off a month.
- Loot: EPGP Loot System
- Open Position: 1 full-time ranged DPS. Preferred classes are Mage or Hunter.
Requirements (We will not budge on these):
- Over 22 years old.
- Able to make 5/6 raids per month.
- This toon is your main toon and receives your main efforts.
- You keep up on your dailies, professions, enchants, gems, reforging, etc.
- You both talk and listen in Ventrilo with ease.
- Your DPS is a minimum of 75k with raid buffs.
- You are quick to learn, flexible, and recognize that there is room to improve for anyone.
- You exhibit skill in raids in terms of movement, response to leader requests, and in understanding of mechanics.
What we offer in return:
- A cozy guild with strong bonds ready to be forged with the right person that is active throughout the week and every night from 6:00pm - 10:00pm.
- A well-rounded panel of leadership with 3 people as guild leaders and a requirement for members to have been active with us for 6 months before we can consider them for Officer positions.
- Flasks, feasts, and potions are all provided in exchange for your occasional donations to the guild bank.
- Respect for your time and personal life.
Fireside of US Kilrogg - A Small West-Coast Social Guildhttp://firesideguild.com