in your browser.
Mist Monk, Prot War, & Hunter LFG!
Return to board index
Beezlebubba, a Prot Warrior (ilvl 496):
Aidangrace, a Survival Hunter (ilvl 502):
And myself, Wooshen, a Mistweaver Monk (ilvl 499):
PLEASE READ BEFORE COPYING AND PASTING SPAM!
Who we are, and what we can give to a guild:
We are looking for a new stable home. We were forced to shut the doors of our own raiding guild after many years of raiding together due to attendance/recruitment issues. We found a guild on Greymane that would take all of us, but in the end, we didn't agree with the direction the guild was going in and went our separate ways. We are 16/16 NM's in Tier 14, 1/12 NM's in Tier 15. We are not interested in going backwards in progression. As the GM, tank officer and raid leader of our old guild, we can promise the utmost in reliability, dependability, and skill. We have years of logs and experience to prove that.
We understand that package deals can often be daunting prospects, but we're not your usual package. We just want to stay together. We understand that we may not always be in the same raid with each other, our applications are separate entities, and we are each our own individuals. But please do not respond if you are not interested in all 3 of us for consistent raid spots.
We are available to raid ONLY at these days and times:
Mon- Thurs: 6-9pm PST (7-10 MST, 8-11 CST, 9-12AM EST)
What we want in a guild:
- PVE server. Alliance or Horde, doesn't matter.
- Core spots only.
- Fun and friendly environment. Not uptight or prudish, but not insulting or ignorant. Adult guild preferred.
- Stable and consistent in both leadership and raiding. Leadership should be an example, not an exception.
- We would like to find a home that is interested in progressing into hardmodes, which means raids are pushed hard and consistently.
- We want a guild that takes their raiders skill and preparedness into account. Do not reply if you build your raid schedule and roster around friends.(Also, all raiders must be in your guild.)
- Upload up to date logs.
- Loot counsel isn't desired.
Wooshen can be contacted at: Wushen#1308
Beezlebubba can be contacted at: Beezlebubba#1814
Aidangrace can be contacted at: JoeDirt#1248
Up for a new day! Still looking!
if Sundays were at all a possibility I could take all of you - two for one team and one for another. =/
One team could use a MW (the team I raid on): Wed, Thu, Sun 11:15PM-1:30AM EST.
The other team is comprised mostly of a recent guild absorb and needs exactly a prot war and hunter - they need gear - so starting in T14 and will move up to T15 as soon as that's feasible. Sun, Mon 8PM-11PM EST.
MW / Healer spam can be found here:
Hunter/Tank spam can be found here:
Just throwing this out there in hopes that it MIGHT meet your needs but if Sunday is off the table, consider this a free bump.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Other ZAM Sites
Final Fantasy XI
© 2018 ZAM Network LLC