in your browser.
[A - Arygos -US] <ImmortaI> LF DPS For MoP
Return to board index
<IMMORTAI> Looking for a few good dps for MOP!
As of March 7, 2012 ImmortaI is 7 years old! 7+ solid years of endgame raiding!
Currently recruiting for Mists.
3/6 Heroic Mogu'Shan vaults
4/6 Normal Heart of Fear
8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (5% nerf)
7/7 Heroic Firelands (45x's Heroic 25m Ragnaros Kills)
13/13 Heroic t11 (all killed in 25 man)
Each tier of content was fully cleared BEFORE the next tier released.
Zero 10man kills as first kills. No 10 man easy buckets to get to skip difficult 25 man bosses.
Our raid times are as follows:
*Monday - 7pm - 11pm EST
*Tuesday- 7pm - 11pm EST
*Wednesday- 7pm - 11pm EST
*Thursday - 7pm - 11pm EST
ImmortaI was founded back in Vanilla (Ony/Mc), and has been a stable and well established guild since.
We have a very tight knit group of core/raiders and officers who are extremely good at what they do.
We are non-biased and intolerant of drama in any form. When raiding with our guild, you will find that the atmosphere is very laid-back.
However, when the time comes for progression, we know how to focus and get the job done.
All exceptional players are encouraged to apply!
Some more past accomplishments:
Naxx 25 Immortal
Sarth 3d 25
Ulduar 25 – Cleared with Drakes
TOGC 25 5/5 50/50 Insanity
Hm ICC 25 12/12 + Drakes
ImmortaI is Loot Council. We divide loot by means of a loot council comprised of the guild officers. We take into consideration various factors such as:
• Raid attendance.
• Previous Loot.
• Current Gear.
• How hard you try to excel in your class bracket and how you perform in raids.
We raid four nights a week during active progression, Monday-Thursday. Raid invites go out at 6:55pm EST, begin raiding at 7:00pm and run until 11:00pm. There may be occasions when raids run slightly later than usual, this is typically 10-15 minutes over for progression/trash reclear avoidance. If you cannot sustain a high rate of attendance (95% minimum), ImmortaI is not the guild for you.
Can you do your job well while still being aware of environmental hazards? Will you be able to adjust to an emergency change in the strategy without losing your main focus or panicking? If so, you're the kind of player we're looking for. If in previous guilds you were “that guy” when it came to green clouds on Yogg, Void Zones on Sarth, or Lightning Rod on council, this is not the guild for you.
Your gear directly enhances your performance. Is it all properly gemmed,reforged and enchanted? The amount of effort you put into your gear correlates to the amount of effort you put into raiding. Don't bother applying with less than 100% perfect Min/Maxxing.
If your gear is not equivalent or close enough to the gear associated with the content we are clearing to allow you to carry your own weight, you are not going to be able to heal/tank/dps on a competitive level with our other raiders and recruits, so don’t waste your time.
Are you smart? Do you make the same mistake twice? Can you learn from someone else’s mistake? Can you evaluate a given situation on the fly, and make the right decision in a split second? Can you play multiple specs effectively?
You need to have experience close to that of the guilds current progression, past raiding experience is also a plus.
General requirements include:
* 18+ (this is non-negotiable)
* Ability to use Ventrilo and have working mic.
* Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.
* Income supply sufficient to support the repairs that a good progression week will result in. Consumables are also required for both progression and most farm raids. Once you pass trial, the guild supplies raiders with full repairs and feasts for raid nights
* Stable Connection! More or less NO disconnects during the fight. If you DC more than once in a blue moon or have a computer that you found in grandma’s attic, please do not apply. WE REALLY DO NOT CARE IF YOUR CONNECTION, COMPUTER OR WALNUT SIZED BRAIN CAUSED YOU TO STAND IN THAT FIRE! We just know that you're dead. In order to play this game at the level we expect, you need a decent computer and a good internet connection.
* If loot is the only thing you raid for this is not the place for you. If you get upset every time an item goes to one of the 24 raiders other than yourself this is not the place for you.
Feel free to contact Valz#1832(Zaiki) or Gonzo#1856 for any questions.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Connect with Wowhead:
Featured Game Sites
Final Fantasy XI
Join the world's largest
MMO gaming network.
Sign up now!
Connect With ZAM
© 2017 ZAM Network LLC