Post by felhunter
too add a few things.
!) nothing too add, usefull information named.
2) it should be noted that several other classes get movement speed spells before lvl 20. (shaman
all of these speed enhancing abilties are less slow over longer travel distances then a mount would be. but are all useable in area's were you aint allowed too mount (like inside buildings). some classes have a spell that makes them move faster for a flat 30% like shamans with Ghost Wolf
or speed burst spells like a rogue their Sprint
that allows them too travel a short distance very quickly.
warriors dont got any real speed enhancers, but they do got Charge
which allows you too fast travel towards an enemy in a straight line. but it can only be used for that.
your able too learn riding at the riding trainer in each capitol (they're often found at the mount vendors)horde riding trainer(org)
/alliance riding trainer(SW) list of them all
, note you can only buy mounts of your own race at first. once you reached exalted with another race you can learn theirs also (for example trolls cant get wolfs in orgrimmar till they get exalted with orgrimmar)
at level 40 you can learn the 2nd version of the riding skill which will increase the mount speed from 60% too 100%. and at lvl 60 you can learn how too fly certain mounts (make sure you got a flying mount since wolfs or horse cant do that, also note that flying mount have 150% speed in the air but only 100% on the ground) you can learn too fly even faster at lvl 70 (280%)
3) Here i wanna explain something important. there a few different types of items in WoW.
- <blank> , this is the most simple of them all. these items will often be of gray and white quality and can be worn by as many people as you want.
- Bind on Equip (BoE) , most items of green/blue and even purple quality that drop from enemies are considered BoE (NOTE: boe's are mainly from non-boss enemies). they can be freely traded and sold too others, UNLESS! its being equipped. once a BoE is equipped it becomes soulbound and no longer becomes trade or sellable too other players. vendors are still willing too buy it from you.
- Bind on Pick up (BoP) , you will run into many of these items in dungeons. almost every single dungeon/raid boss in the game drops BoP items. once looted they will directly become soulbound and no longer are tradeable with other players (NOTE: all people in your group at the time of when you looted the item are able too recieve it in trade for the next 2 hours. the person who owns it after those 2 hours will not be able too trade it there after. people outside the group wont be able too recieve the item)
- Soulbound , i mentioned this before. things that are soulbound are looted BoP items or equipped BoE items. almost all (around 99.9%) quest items in this game also are soulbound the moment you finish you quest and picked your reward. so also quest items wont be tradeable with others.
soulbound items can ofcourse be sold too npc vendors.