in your browser.
Diablo 3 wont install - Requirements not met(but they do)
Return to board index
I need your help. I recently tried installing Diablo 3.(I played the beta) but now Im having an issue with the install. Im at work right now so cant attach my Dxdiag. But I know my comp meets the minimum requirements.
quad core 2.2-4, 4 gig ram, nvidia 550 Ti,
Ive had no issues with any other game. Eve, age of conan, Borderlands 2, max payne 3, nothing. I tried a few work around(run in compat. mode, run as admin, updated windows service pack, etc).
Anyone else run into this issue? I cant post on retail forums cuz my acct is inactive, but it seems like they can figure out the issue going thru your dxdiag.
Any suggestions/comments/help? =(
For anyone who still encounters a similiar issue, here's the general troubleshooting that I provide our players:
- Hold Ctrl, Alt and press Delete. If Task Manager does not start automatically, click on the Task Manager button from the menu that appears.Click on the Processes tab, then click on the Image Name header to sort the names alphabetically. Find any processes called Agent that may be running, and end them.
- Enable Hidden Files and folder so that they are visible
- Locate C:\\ProgramData\\Battle.net, and C:\\ProgramData\\Blizzard Entertainment
- Make sure Windows
- Additionally, although computer security is essential for helping to remain protected - please be aware that in some cases they may block updates from us or disable your ability to have our launcher update your game client. You may need to make sure that if you do have security running it is not blocking our programs.\\
- Lastly, attempt to run the launcher again. This should get you up and running.
How do you run a game in CompatMode?
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Connect with Wowhead:
Featured Game Sites
Final Fantasy XI
Join the world's largest
MMO gaming network.
Sign up now!
Connect With ZAM
© 2016 ZAM Network LLC