- Archmage Kalec says: Antonidas infused these discs with the very energies we mages seek to control. However, he and his fellow archmages were unable to diffuse the excess energy, leaving them in their current state.
- Archmage Kalec says: I did not know him well, but I have no doubt that Antonidas would be proud of what you have accomplished this day, Archmage <name>.
- Archmage Kalec says: I need to take care of a small matter before heading down. I'll see you soon.
- Archmage Kalec says: I will dismiss the wards keeping them in check. I believe that by channeling power through your artifact weapon into the discs, you will provoke a response.
- Archmage Kalec says: I will meet you at the repose shortly. Travel well.
- Archmage Kalec says: I wish you luck, <name>. A word of warning... If you leave this place, you will lose all progress and be forced to begin the task anew.
- Archmage Kalec says: If you wish, I can return you to the Hall of the Guardian.
- Archmage Kalec says: It is good to see you alive and well, Senegos.
- Archmage Kalec says: Let me leave you to it. I will monitor your progress from afar.
- Archmage Kalec says: Maintain your focus, Archmage <name>! Only one disc left to disperse. Remember, my apprentices can offer aid.
- Archmage Kalec says: My strength is yours, friend. Together we will protect Azeroth!
- Archmage Kalec says: Should the need arise, these apprentices can supply you with essentials. I suggest you take note of their offerings.
- Archmage Kalec says: There! You did it! The discs can now align and fuse into one!
- Archmage Kalec says: Welcome, Archmage <name>. I hope you are prepared for what is to come.
- Archmage Kalec says: Well done, Archmage <name>! Purging the disc of excess energy has stopped its violent resonance while in proximity to the other discs. I trust the same will happen with the final two.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.